Monday 8 April 2013

The Set Up

I plan to Workout at least once a day, CUT out all snack food like chocolate and most stuff with sugar in it and greasy foods like chips, fry ups etc and cutting out the amount of time i play computer games.... AHHHHH this this sounding hard already.....

WELL its day one, and a few facts about me....

I'm 32 years old , weight about 14 Stone 88KG, 5F11, Live in Kent England, Play a lot of computer games (PS3,XBOX360,VITA, PC, MOBILE) the lot! i have a decent job (due to my job i wont list it here) earn about £35k a year (about $55k) i work about 50 hours a week. total work out rime at the moment = 0hours0minutes

What i hope to DO: over the next 6 months

apart from the list of things to cut out at the top..

work out for at least 1 hour a day, wither that's after or before work and days off work.
Each day however go i do will be BLOGGED, 

(This is my first time blogging ever - so any tips ANYONE wants to send me about blogging will help me out gratefully) 

Photos will be uploaded as and when i can, but I'm hoping to upload at least 1 photo day.

No comments:

Post a Comment